Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Much Awaited Part Two of the Preventing Air Conditioner Problems Series

I've been waiting for this since last week. I am a firm believer in Preventative Maintenance. Last week we saw the benefits of having an annual air conditioner tuneup with the article: Prevent Air Conditioner Problems By “Preventive Maintenance”  And, the promise was that in the followup article we would see exactly what kinds of tests, checks, calibrations, lubricatinons, cleaning and reporting would be done.

Well, this morning the second in the series appeared on the Air Conditioning Arlington website. It is pretty thorough. After reading it you will probably know more than you really want too! ;-)  Personally I don't want to know how complex the system is, I just want to have the best team keep it in working order and energy efficient. It is a great reference. I like reading articles in which I can come away feeling like I have learned something.

The title of the article is: Air Conditioner Problems | Part 2 | The A/C Tune Up

Pay no attention to the little guy with the "Freeze Gun". He's TNS Mechanical Services' mascot. Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment