Monday, January 24, 2011

24 January, 2011 - Phase One IQ Backs Announced Including 80MP

The Luminous Landscape

Phase One has today announced a brand new line of medium format backs. Designed IQ, these backs will be lead off with the flagship 80 Megapixel IQ180.

My report on the IQ180 is now online, and I will begin testing a pre-production model later today, as will Mark Dubovoy later this week.

 MR & JS c2p


Play Preview
PREVIEW

________________________________________________________________

I have downloaded the entire series and am a little over half way though watching it.
It is absolutely first rate and is clarifying a lot of questions I've had about the entire digital workflow. 
I find the discussion format between Michael and Jeff particularly helpful. I'm sure I'll rewatch many segments.

Eleanor Brown

 

Learn Fine Art Printing From The Experts  

 

We will have extensive hands-on reports here within the next few days. Stay tuned and heck back later in the week for much more on this exciting and dramatically improved MF backs.

...
Sent with Reeder

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment