Sunday, May 6, 2012

Why Do You Run?

Running and Jogging

I recently ordered several boxes of Girl Scout cookies from niece and I absolutely can't wait to get my order of Samoas, Tagalongs and Thin Mints to come in. What does this have to do with running exactly? Well, being able to enjoy treats such as a couple of Samoas is one of the reasons why I run. If I didn't run or do any exercise, I think I would have a hard time justifying an indulgence like Girl Scout cookies.

Of course, cookies aren't the only reason I run. I love ice cream, too. Seriously, there are plenty of other
smart reasons
for being a runner. Running helps me relieve stress and clear my head. I love working toward a running goal and competing in races.

What about you? Why do YOU run? Take the poll and share your response with other runners.

Related links:

Sent with Reeder

No comments:

Post a Comment